The reputation of your organization is a precious commodity that must be protected. With social media and the 24/7 media cycle, preparing for a crisis is more important than ever. Wise organizations prepare in advance to address those circumstances that can hit any company or non-profit, such as:
- On-site accident injuring an employee
- Fire or flood affecting offices and facilities
- Arrest of an employee – domestic violence or embezzlement
- Tainted product due to tampering or contamination
- Death of a founder or prominent executive
The time to prepare your key messages and assemble your crisis team is before the crisis hits.
Gonder Public Relations leaders have extensive crisis PR experience. We can develop a crisis communications plan and conduct an exercise to make it real to those who will implement it.